Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day Eleven (Tuesday)

Pretty non-descript day in food terms. Work continues to be a firefighting exercise each day. Just curveballs coming from every corner. Hopefully a season, and I don't have to add "putting out fires that others start purposely" to my job description. :)

Coffee is still yucky, but I'm getting more used to it. Still want cheese. Have a social function tomorrow night, and am not looking forward to seeing a whole platter of cheesy cubes of deliciousness. Will eat fruit.

Ate:

  • Breakfast caflouti again. Put about 1/8 tsp of honey on it. A cheat, but needed to make it edible. Also some delicious grapes.
  • Banana for snack. Handful of almonds.
  • Lunch was a spinach-kale omelet with two strips of bacon as I prepped dinner for the crock pot.
  • Dinner was pot roast with broccoli. That was the best flippin' pot roast I may have ever had. Pot roast might be my new favorite. I will have to have pot roast in moderation. 

Impressions:

Broccoli might not be my BFF. I will probably keep eating it, though. Still no magic happening in my life, though I have noticed I don't have groggy fogs. My usual day consists of at least one moment when I think if I don't lie down and take a nap, I might DIE. Those usually happen around 2 pm or 7 ish pm. As in, I have been known to stick my head on my desk until it passes. It's not just a little sleepy, it's full-on coma-feeling. So, that's been a nice change. I feel much steadier throughout the day energy-wise. Not a ton of energy, but no dips. So maybe that's magic in itself.

Surprises:


The red grapes I ate were unreal. Just so tasty. No photos today. I hope that does not make you very sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment